Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little update

Well, a quick update (I hope).

We have moved! We found a trailer with three rooms for a great deal, so we took it. Everything seemed to fall into place and my husband is convinced that we are here for a reason.

My son is a chunk! He eats a whopping 6 oz (that is, if he doesn't fall asleep first..haha). It is crazy, but I can assure you we are just following his cues. I even bought slow flowing nipples to help get the "I'm full" signal to the brain before he consumes too much.

He is also the sweetest little guy. We try to respond to him as much as possible at this young, sensitive age. But we have noticed that he has started to learn to comfort himself. He'll cry, but if we are not fast enough he may just start to complain. (It can go either direction though. If we are not fast enough he may start into hysterics too).

He has the SWEETEST smile. He has started to smile at us. Really. There is not question sometimes that he is smiling at us. He is responsive and his smile is part of his whole body. It wriggles and he almost laughs already!

Anyway, we are so in love with him. He is our little buddy. More on that later.

No comments: